Monday 12 January 2015

Finish A Long 2015 - The Q1 List

I am looking forward to our new host Adrianne.

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side


It is going to be an other fun year finishing projects I once maybe a long time ago, I put on the shelf! Some of them have to be finished and some have a deadline but one or the other might just be there because I have an idea and I want to see it become real.

1. Modern Irish Bee Quilt

The blocks are arriving and hopefully this quilt will be done at the end of Q1

2. Modern Stitching Bee Quilt

someone is waiting to snuggle in so time to get it done

3. Games of Thrones Quilt

a quilt all about the house of Tully and Game of Thrones for my boy's birthday

4. Big Fat Beauty Pillow


Trial block
Made the top and started quilting but I did not like it. Need to rip it and start again so I can replace the Christmas pillow on the Sofa

5. Snowflake gloves

these are going to be for my little girl and she loves gloves 


6. MakeAQuiltMakeAFriend Swap

don't want to spoil the color but hopefully I get it finished in time
There are some more projects on an other list and I hope to get them done too but with three quilts it is going to be challenging enough. So fingers crossed and with a little support from my "designers" there should be at least two finishes!

8 comments:

  1. A nice list of projects - good luck with getting them done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't finished their Modern Stitching Bee Quilt. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list A - you make the best TV inspired quilts. I can't wait to see the Game of Thrones one and of course The Modern Stitching Bee quilt:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list. Hope you get plenty of stitching time to complete them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the list but vote number two as my favourite to get done, please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great fun! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snowflake gloves look like great fun - could have done with them this morning and I love your GOT quilt idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go girl ! I am looking forward to seeing your progress and will do some serious cheering on if nescessary. My list is up there too. A bit longer than yours but i decided to put all out on my first FAL.

    ReplyDelete