Saturday 28 June 2014

Happy mail day

No, there is no mail day on Saturday in Ireland but lots have been asking to show the pillow cover. I am so happy to tell you it arrived safely in Rhonda's house and she loves it.


It is a little cheeky and full of color but this is how she knows me! I used some of the Japanese fabrics I got recently and lots of scraps. The spider web is quilted off center in a spiral around the fussy peak. My girl already asked to make her one as well but that might also be a long term project. Now I am almost ready for the summer holidays!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift for Rhonda! I didn't know there is no Saturday mail delivery in Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super result! Rhonda will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't love it! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fussy cut fabric! Blue fabric is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete