Friday 7 March 2014

Modern Quilt Guild Galway

Some days before the first Thursday in a month I get a reminder from Cindy for our little meet up. So yesterday we sat down in a lobby to have a chat, tea/coffe and did a little stitching. We really had a lovely space with lots of light and it was warm and comfy. So actually there was no need to bring my nerd quilt but I promised to show when it is finished. If you want to see more about it have a look at Fluffy Sheep. She also shows the amazing work from Annette which I forgot to take pictures.
And for Cindy, please let me return the favor. She brought her little donation quilt. It is so gorgeous. I love all the charms she used and so many lovely colors. You can not see the binding properly but the little flowers are just sweet. I really love it.


I had my new pouch filled with my paper piecing and my "Nordika" circles to work with. I finally decided I want to make them into a table runner. 


It was so lovely to meet you two yesterday. 

7 comments:

  1. YOU MONKEY! I didn't even know you were taking photos. Fair play :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely that you can meet up every month. Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pouches! It's a lovely use for small fabric pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that pouch and the circles look fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your meet-ups, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little pouches - they look really handy for carrying round hand sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice you get to meet up with like minded ladies once a month. I wish!

    ReplyDelete