Wednesday 9 January 2013

Q1 FAL 2013


It is time to start a the first quarter in the Finish A Long 2013 this year with Leanne. I have already seen so many lovely blogposts. This will be amazing! Now it is also time to make my list for the next three month. 

1. finish the Quilt for my little one

again ....

2. make the one for the right hand as well

one done but I have two hands 

3. Finish the quilt for a friend

I only made one block till now and there are lots more to be done but I love the colors

4. my Stash Bee quilt

it is time to make a quilt of these lovely blocks I got for the Stash Bee

5. finish the gloves 

I could not resist when I saw the gorgeous pattern and I hope to finish them before I go to Austria in February

6. Finish the kindle cover

This lovely pattern my girl for the kindle cover and it needs to be sewn down on the front and the back. Something easy but it has to be done :)
Not a long list. I hope to get them all done so I better go working!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors in your quilt pictured in #3! Good luck with your list, 3 quilts, 2 gloves, and some hand sewing is still a lot to bite off in 3 months

    ReplyDelete