Friday 12 October 2012

#quiltphoto (on the floor)

No, I am not sewing or quilting on the floor. Not at this time of the year. I find it much to cold even next to the fire and the light is also not really good. I am one of these frozen persons who almost never get warm. But it is Friday and Friday means Pizza and Movie time. So my son is sitting on the beanbag (actually don't ask me why but he is sitting next to it) on the floor watching "Pirates of the Caribbean 3" ....


... and me and the girls enjoy the sofa. It feels like we are watching this film for the hundreds time so I can enjoy my knitting and stitching.

2 comments:

  1. I really love all of the the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies - they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't even talk to me about cold...I like to have frozen to death yesterday at the football game!!! BTW...are you on instagram?

    ReplyDelete