Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mothersday

Happy Mothersday ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Hundreds of stars in the pretty sky
hundreds of birds in the sky
hundreds of trees in the wood
hundreds of fish in the big, big ocean
but you are my mother and the only one I have!


Ich liebe ja den irischen Muttertag noch immer. Mitten in der Fastenzeit und die Kinder noetigen die Mama doch Schokolade und Kuchen zu essen. Ich kann sagen, ich habe es versucht, aber der Shamrock-Keks mit dem wunderschoenen gruenen Zuckerguss ist mir in den Zaehnen kleben geblieben und so habe ich ihn mit den lieben Kleinen gern geteilt ^^ Aber wir werden gleich den wunderbaren Sonnenschein geniesen gehn und vielleicht spendier ich den Kroeten dann ein Eis in der neuen Eisdiele und das muss natuerlich auch probiert werden ;)I love the Irish Mothersday. It is in the middle of lent and the kids feed you with chocolate and cake! But I can say I tried! I tried to eat this lovely shamrock cookie my son brought from the cake sale but the green icing on top it was soooo sweet that I really enjoyed to share it with my little ones. But we will enjoy the sunshine soon and maybe I will be generous and invite them to an ice cream and of course I have to give it a try too.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having a lovely time! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete